Distinctive Drywall Commercial Contractor Guarantees
Distinctive Drywall offers industry leading guarantees so you can have confidence in your decision and know what to expect when you put your trust in Distinctive Drywall.
This is what the Distinctive Drywall guarantee means to you:
- Proposals: Our efficient and reliable estimating process gives you the confidence that all bids will be returned within your requested timeline, with a minimum of 48 hours notice, so you have sufficient time to prepare your customer’s proposal.
- Schedule: We understand the importance of adhering to your project schedule and the impact it has to your profitability and reputation when deadlines are missed. We honor our commitments so you can build your schedule with confidence. If we do not meet all of the following commitments we promise, we will return to you 10% of the contract price, up to $1,000.00.
- Once we schedule a start date, we guarantee that we will start on that date.
- Once we agree on a completion date, we guarantee to have the drywall phase completed on that date.
- If any situations occur that are out of our control and the schedule needs to be adjusted, such as, inadequate heating, high humidity, and changes to scope of work, we will communicate that immediately.
- Fans and dehumidifiers will be onsite to assist with the drying process if needed, to stay on schedule.
- Cleanliness: We take the following measures so you can be assured of a clean, neat, and professional work environment. If we do not meet all of the following commitments we promise, we will return to you 10% of the contract price, up to $1,000.00.
- All debris will be picked-up from the job site daily.
- At job completion the following steps will be taken:
- Floors will be scraped and swept.
- Corners, light boxes and window sills will be vacuumed.
- All outside areas, including driveways, steps, side-walks, will be inspected and cleaned appropriately.
- Quality: We take many proactive measures to help eliminate call-backs and ensure a lasting product. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of work on your job, we will work with you until you are.
- Customer Service: We understand that there are many changes that occur throughout the building process. We want to be viewed as an extended part of your team. You can count on us to be there when you need us. All service calls including change orders, add-ons, etc. will be started within your requested timeline, with a minimum of 48 hours notice.